Do you want to get involved? You can do it in many ways. Below the list of needs, from the most important to the smaller, but equally important:
- Financial support – Organizing a camp is without any doubts a costly event. Any kind of financial support will help us in organizing additional activities for children and other interesting attractions.
- Material support – goods, toys and prizes. During our initiative we need a number of different types of materials, i.e. markers, notebooks, books, games. Moreover, awarded kids will take part in an excursion, which takes place a couple of weeks after the camp. To make it happen we would appreciate support from companies, which could provide us any type of goods or help with additional activities.
- Organizing time-off for kids – We are committed to make every camp a special experience for participating kids. We count on your support such as entrance tickets to cinema, swimming pool or help with organizing some activities for them.
- Promoting our initiative – A success of our project largely depends on the support from local media. Presence of our initiative in the media would make us more visible to potential sponsors and partners. This means that more companies and organizations will be willing to get involved in the camp, what would influence quality of camp for children.
- Supporting as a volunteer – Each time a number of volunteers take part take part in the project. Everyone does it free-of-charge putting unbelievable amount of time and energy to create an interesting program for the camp, arranging all logistics, searching for sponsors and taking care of promoting the event. Each and everyone is welcome to join this enthusiastic group.We would like to say THANK YOU on behalf of the kids!
For more information please contact Karolina Pełka firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager ESC 2017
Contact Karolina, learn more about English Campie first hand. 🙂