This week we received the calendars prepared by BKR Media.
Calendars might be your contribution to our camp, if you are interested in buying them, please contact Karolina Letowska (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ada Grzenkowicz (email@example.com).
The price of desk calendar is: smaller 1-page – PLN 5, bigger 13-pages – PLN 20.
The 5th winter edition of English Camp started on Sunday, January 19th, 2014. 36 kids and our skeleton crew is already in Darżlubie, where for the next two weeks children will be learning English and participate in many different workshops. We encourage you to follow our fanpage, where we will share with you pictures from the camp 🙂
Children will have rich and full of different attractions camp, thanks to our program team you can see what they are going to do today.
Sopot International Rotary Club and the International Women’s Forum invite you to the Grand Ballroom of Charity on 25 January 2014, Sofitel Grand Hotel in Sopot, 19:30
We invite you to take part in the Ball and a joint carnival of fun, and those of you who wish – to support the financial or material of our annual celebration. Each Sponsor will provide appropriate advertising. Your commitment and generosity will bring new opportunities and life inspirations to the beneficiaries of the Rotary Club Sopot International. Our Bale is appreciated by both domestic and foreign guests. Improved program of this year’s Great Ball promises to be excellent!
- We will equip the Sopocki Incubator of Social Entrepreneurship Center in Sopot, which will serve the needy, including the homeless, in cooperation with the partner club Hannover Balhoff and Rotary Fundation.
- We sponsor holiday camps together with learning English for children from care facilities. Our financial patronage also included the School Complex No. 1 in Sopot, which is measured by sports medals and academic achievements. We are going to sponsor the Korona Cedry Maly Sports Club and the “Live with the Pump” Foundation supported by Marshal Struk and President Paweł Adamowicz.
- We sponsor a house for orphaned girls in Limuru (Kenya), who run the OO. Franciscans from Gdynia, project in cooperation with the International Women’s Forum and two Rotary clubs from Stockholm. For young people we organize the One Year International Exchange, and for students – one year scholarship at the University of Georgia.
- In 2010 we funded a car for the transport of patients to Hospice Hospice. Ks. E. Dutkiewicz in Gdansk – thanks to the influence of Ball, support Rotarians from Hanover and Amsterdam and Foundation Rotary International.
- In 2012 we took part in an international project to build drinking water wells in Lesotho, South Africa.
About Rotary: Our English speaking Sopot International Rotary Club has been active for 13 years. The members are foreigners living in the Tri-City and Poles working in international business. 100% of the funds are transferred to the beneficiaries and the minimum administrative costs are covered by our membership fees. The club has the status of public benefit organization entitling us to receive a 1% deduction from income tax.
Tickets for the Ball 2014: cost of the ticket / person: 300 zł (hot dinner, buffet, wine, soft drinks, live music in the new edition, numerous attractions, including Auctions, including vouchers, jewelry and paintings). Please send the application:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We warmly welcome you!
Thanks to Adam Zielonko, graphic designer we can show you our new English Camp logo. Do you like this change?
Nihili s a creative studio established by Adam Zielonko, graphic designer and art director focused on branding and new media design, who prepared our new logo.
Thank you so much Adam!